Career Opportunities At Headwater Equipment
Full-Time Heavy Duty Shop and Field Mechanics
- Experience with Cat and or Deere/Hitachi Equipment
- Heavy Duty Mechanics license preferred but not necessary
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to work in a team environment
Duties To Include:
- Troubleshooting and inspecting machinery
- Working on all aspects of rebuilding and repairing equipment
- Work with other mechanics on troubleshooting and rebuilds
- Lead hand will be needed to assist other mechanics with troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical issues
- Field mechanics must be willing to travel through out Western Canada
- Our pay structure is very dependant on experience, our pay standards meet or exceed industry norms, please contact us for more details.
Submit your resume today: By e-mail at email@example.com, fax at 1-403-327-7524, or call us at 1-877-327-8311.
A bit about Headwater
We are a Heavy Equipment and Parts Sales company, we refurbish and repair late model Cat/Deere/Hitachi heavy construction equipment. Headwater runs a very clean modern shop with separate Welding, Washing and Paint bays. Headwater Equipment is a family run business that believes its employees are its greatest asset, we do all we can to ensure our employees are satisfied with their position within our company.
What Headwater has to offer:
- Modern facility
- Clean and Healthy work environment
- Facility is equipped with top of the line make up air units and exhaust system
- Includes Dental, Prescription
- Competitive Pay
- We are paying top dollar to attract talented people
- Advancement Opportunity
- Positive Work Environment.
- We are a family run company that cares for its employees
- We have a proven record with a low turnover rate, we want long term people
- Employee run safety committee
The sunny city of the south is a wonderful place to raise a family, offering affordable housing and excellent community resources including a Univeristy and College. Check out the following community links to learn more about our community.
- City of Lethbridge
- Relocating to Lethbridge
- Lethbridge Real Estate Board
- The Weather In Lethbridge
- Lethbridge School District
- The University of Lethbridge
- Lethbridge Community College
Lethbridge is only 2 hours south of Calgary, 1 hour away from the US Border and boasts an attractive view of the Rockies which are just a short 1 hour drive away. There are plenty of attractions for summer and winter fun. Visit Travel Alberta for a complete list of attractions, including dining, shopping and events.